Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kate (Squared)




My computer crapped out on me (for real this time) at the end of last week so I bought a new one this morning! Now for catching up on the last 13 days. I'm going to post all my pictures today and will write more about everywhere we went over the next couple of days.

Day 6: Katie and I drove straight through Tennessee and Arkansas to Tulsa. It was a long 13 hour day. We did however have some excitement. We saw the Mississippi flooded. The water seemed to go on forever.



All the tools it takes to navigate:)

And at the end of the day we took a detour and stopped at Natural Falls State Park. It has one of the state's tallest waterfalls and was the setting for the film "Where the Red Ferns Grows"




Day 7: Tulsa, OK => Parker, CO



Lake in Kansas



Day 8: Hiking in the foothills in Boulder, CO











Day 9: Downtown Denver and Drive to Grand Junction, CO















Day 10: Arches National Park, Four Corners Monument, Drive to Grand Caynon





Sitting in four states at the same time



               

Day 11: Sunrise in Grand Caynon and Early Morning Hike 












































No comments:

Post a Comment